Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a mathematician and architect whose individual approach to design led to such new forms as the Superegg and Superellipse. In 1927 he invented the well known Soma Cube, an early precursor to the Rubik's Cube. He also wrote thousands of small poems he called grooks or, in Danish, gruk.
- 0 items ($0.00) View Basket
- Clear Basket
- 0 items ($0.00) Hide Basket
- $5 flat rate delivery fee (please note that we only ship within Australia)
- Subscribe to Make eNews to receive notice of our special offers and sales. Make will not share your data with any third party.
- Piet Hein Candle Holder Multi